- Product Dimension:- (L)55 x (W)25 x(H) 20 cm
- Primary Material :- Solid Sheesham Wood
- Color:- Brown (Lacquered)
- Assembly:- No Assembly Required
- We Provide The Best Quality Products. Every Product Goes Through A Tough Quality Check To Ensure That We Can Serve Our Best Way. Only Made In India Products.
Deeply rooted with generations of skilled workers who mastered in the art of furniture making with carefully chosen sheesham woods Furnisquare as it was started, slowly spread its business by opening factory and showrooms in Ratangarh, a town in churu district of rajasthan which has now outspread to the e-market. The traditional storage bangle box is a hinged small wood box fabricated out of sheesham wood, a variety of that is prized for its strength and for its beautiful grain. The natural finished wood is finished with a lovely brass decorations. Because the brasswork is steadily fixed, it will never become loose or fall off the way that glued-on charms might on another jewelry box. The jewelry holder makes a handsome decoration and can be used for storing gold,glass and other material bangles. Measuring 55 cms in length by 25 cms in width by 20 cms in height, the indian bangle holder is the perfect small wood box for displaying anywhere from the dresser to the nightstand to the vanity. Rectangular designs like this one are especially handy for use.